If you need to find your TikTok Pixel ID follow the instructions below.
1. Enter your TikTok Ads Manager.
2. Click on “Assets” and select “Event” in the drop-down menu.
3. Choose the “Website Pixel” box and click the “Manage” button.
4. If you don’t have any Pixel, click “Create Pixel”. Add a name to your Pixel then select the Installation Type, in this case, choose “Manually Install Pixel Code”.
5. Complete the configuration of your Pixel and insert all the parameters you need for your activity. At the end of this procedure, you will be able to view your Pixel along with its ID.
If you already own TikTok Pixels:
1. Click on “Assets” and select “Event” in the drop-down menu.
2. Choose the “Website Pixel” box and click the “Manage” button.
3. You will be able to view all your Pixels, select the one you want, and copy its ID. It is always placed under the name of your TikTok Pixel.
Once you have your code, copy it and go back to our app.
Facebook Pixel App (The best solution for IOS 14 update): https://apps.shopify.com/yuri-facebook-multi-pixels
1,109 total views, 2 views today