WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT FACEBOOK PIXEL?
You are using Facebook ads to promote your products to potential customers? Do you wonder how to successfully deliver relevant ads to your customers?
There is one key tool you should start using right away to get the most out of your social ad budget: the Facebook Pixel.
# What is the Facebook pixel is? Why your website should use a Facebook pixel?
Facebook Pixel is like a link that connects the Website with Facebook. When your customers visit your website or take some actions on it such as adding an item to their shopping cart or making a purchase, the pixel receives these actions, or events, then reports back to Facebook. From there, you'll be able to see the actions that your customers take. You'll also have options to reach those customers again through future Facebook ads.
The Pixel on Facebook used to be divided into 2 categories: Conversion Pixel and Custom audience pixel. But beginning in 2017 Feb, Facebook had stopped the Conversion Pixel and had been providing the only Pixel that combines the two types into one. This change makes it easy for you to use the Facebook Pixel.
You can use the pixel to:
- Make sure your ads are shown to the right people.
- Find new customers, or people who have visited a specific page or taken a desired action on your website.
- Drive more sales.
- Set up automatic bidding to reach people who are more likely to take an action you care about, like making a purchase.
- Measure the results of your ads.
- Better understand the impact of your ads by measuring what happens when people see them.
# Does the Facebook Pixel have any influence on the effectiveness of Facebook Advertising?
The answer is YES, the Facebook Pixel directly impacts the efficiency of Facebook ads. If you use 1 Pixel while advertising your products to potential customers, the target audiences are more and more relevant and accurate.
We will show you 1 example!
- You have an advertising account on Facebook to promote your products to people who are keen on reading. This account installed one Facebook Pixel on it. At first, the ads may not be effective but then, you will see the real improvement.
## Why it can do that?
Actually, in the beginning, the Facebook Pixel can't collect all your customer's information so access to the customer (reach) is not much correct. After a period of time, you will see that your ads reach people more accurately, and engagements also are better. This means that you have to care about your campaigns carefully for a long time. The more times you advertise your products, the more important information Facebook Pixel can find out.
## If you want to know what Pixel is the most optimal, you need to understand those things
- What is the purpose of the ads? To improve the ability of interaction, enhance brand recognition, or increase the number of orders.
- The expenses for a new customer: You can understand that these are the costs for people who know your company the first time on Facebook.
- The expenses for the new access: When your customers know about your business, they will interact with your ads.
- The expenses for one action adding a product to the online shopping basket: Based on the purchasing rate, you can calculate the costs for one order.
When you have the specific objective and the cost per result, you can find out the effectiveness of your Pixel.
One more thing we wanna emphasize that the above is just our method. You can flexibly measure your index in different ways depends on your type of category.
In the next post, we will show you How to install the Facebook Pixel on your website and the most common errors with this tool.
If you need any further information, please don't hesitate to leave a comment here. We will be ready to support you.
Facebook Pixel App (The best solution for IOS 14 update): https://apps.shopify.com/yuri-facebook-multi-pixels